And to kick start this blog we have a stunning wall hanging done by Tanya Cloete using the C93 Summer Loving Collection.
See below how to recreate this beautiful creation!
Wall Hanging Decor – Hello Summer
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps Summer Loving Collection paper range : C93 007 & 008
- FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC 93 007 & 012
- Distress Tool
- Wooden Pieces x6 (200mm x 40mm)
- White Acrylic Paint
- Glossy Accents
- Crackle Accents
- Micro Beads Rouge
- Tim Holtz Distress Stain Picket Fence
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Fired Brick & Frayed Burlap
- Cable Clip Flat, Rope, Gauze, Starfish, Shell, Lace and Anchor
- Paint the wooden pieces (200mm x 40mm) with white paint and leave to dry.
- Cut strips from sheet 007 & 008 to fit the wooden pieces, distress and ink the edges with frayed burlap. Adhere.
- Place the wooden pieces as you like or as per the picture and glue the 6th one on top of the others. Leave to dry completely.
- Add a piece of rope to the 2 side wooden pieces at the back using a cable clip flat.
- Ink chipboard piece 007 with picket fence (top and bottom section only) and the middle with fired brick. Add glossy accents and leave to dry.
- Ink chipboard piece 012 with picket fence, fired brick and frayed burlap. Add crackle accents and leave to dry. Add glossy accents and micro beads to the top and leave to dry.
- Arrange all the pieces and embellishments onto the middle wooden piece as you like or as per the picture and glue!
- All Done!