SUMMER LOVING COLLECTION
Page Layout – Sunkissed
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps Summer Loving Collection paper range : C93 004, 006, 007 & 008
- FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC 93 004 & 009
- FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST93 001
- FabScraps Stencil DS 065
- Silhouette Cameo
- Tim Holtz Sand & Sea Bigz Die & Movers and Shapers Die Set
- Distress Tool
- Grey Cardstock
- Chipboard Frame
- Ivory Acrylic Paint
- Modeling Paste
- Glossy Accents
- Crackle Accents
- Tim Holtz Distress Stain Picket Fence
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Fired Brick, Evergreen Bough and Weathered Wood
- Metal Embellishments, Gauze, Starfishes and Shells
- Silhouette Cameo:
- Cut a pair of 3d flip flops from white cardstock and sheet 006. Assemble accordingly. Add the shells as per the picture.
- Trim sheet 004 to fit the grey cardstock which will be used as the base. Distress the edges with a distress tool.
- Trim sheet 006 to fit sheet 004 and distress the edges. Make tears at the top and bottom as per the picture.
- Mix modeling paste with ivory paint and add to sheet 006 using stencil 065 as per the picture and leave to dry.
- Cut sheet 008 in half and distress the edges. Make tears on all four sides as per the picture.
- Cut a sand dollar and 2 seahorses from chipboard using the Tim Holtz dies.
- Ink the sand dollar with picket fence and weathered wood add crackle accents to the starfish and glossy accents to the rest. Ink both the seahorses with picket fence and the one with fired brick and the small one with evergreen bough. Add crackle accents. Leave to dry.
- Ink chipboard piece 004 with picket fence (top and bottom sections) and the middle with evergreen bough. Add glossy accents and leave to dry.
- Ink chipboard piece 009 (seahorse) with picket fence and weathered wood. Add crackle accents and leave to dry.
- Ink chipboard piece 001 and 009 (3 starfishes) 2 with fired brick and the other with evergreen bough. Add crackle accents and leave to dry. Ink the 2 shells from 009 with picket fence and add glossy accents leave to dry.
- Paint the chipboard frame with ivory paint and adhere sheet 007 behind the frame.
- Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
- All Done!