MY FAIR LADY COLLECTION
Necklace Display Stand & Necklace – Natural Beauty
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps My Fair Lady Collection paper range : C94 005 & 006
- FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC94 003 & 008
- FabScraps Carder’s Pack MC94 001A
- FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST94 001 & 002
- FabScraps Cardstock Blush CC 022
- FabScraps Mixed Charms
- Silhouette Cameo
- Bo Bunny Flutter Dies
- Cottage Cutz Stems and Leaves Die
- Swirl Die
- Glossy Accents
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Chateau Rosé
- Metal Chain, Jump Rings, 6 Metal Oval Pendats, Eyelets, Lace, Polka Dot Ribbon, Pink Rhinestone and Flowers
- Silhouette Cameo:
- Cut a neclace display stand from sheet 005, chipboard and blush cardstock CC 022. Add the eyelets to the holes and assemble accordingly. Add the ribbon and make bows on each side.
- Cut a few flowers from sheet 005 & 006 to make paper roses. Remember to cut 3 of each of the same size. Mine are various sizes so you can choose how big or small you want yours to be. Assemble the paper roses…you can follow this link on how to make the paper roses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skuSJcYNC3E.
- Add stickers from sticker sheets ST94 001 & 002 to fit the metal oval pendants as per the picture. Add glossy accents to each and leave to dry.
- Add the rest of the FabScraps charms as well as the pendants to the metal chain as you like.
- Cut a few leaves and 1 butterfly from sheets 005 & 006 using the dies mentioned.
- Cut 2 swirls from blush cardstock CC 022 using the die.
- Fussy cut a lady from one of the sheets in the carder’s pack.
- Emboss chipboard pieces 003 & 008 with Chateau Rosé.
- Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
- All Done!