MY FAIR LADY COLLECTION
BREATHTAKING – LAYOUT
For this project you will need:
- Fabscraps My Fair Lady Collection papers : C94 004, 003
- Fabscraps Chipboard Piece : DC94 004
- Fabscraps Sticker Sheet : ST94 002
- Pink cardstock
- Green cardstock
- Silver Washi tape
- Silver glitter paper
- Ephemera bits and pieces
- Silver mist
- Silver paint
- Gut the 003 paper and cut the pink cardstock to 29 x 29 cms. Adhere onto pattern paper.
- From the gutted piece cut a strip 10cms wide. Adhere to the bottom of the layout. Cut a strip of the stripe paper to 7.5cms and adhere down the layout towards the right hand side. Punch a border from the pink cardstock and tuck behind the stripe piece. Add washi tape on top.
- Take the chipboard word and frame and paint silver and allow to dry. Separate the two and add the frame to peep out from under the photo. Add the title above the floral piece of paper.
- Mat photo onto green cardstock and place onto layout. Pop up with foam tape.
- I had a little piece of leftover vellum which I cut into two pieces and popped in on either side of the photo to give the illusion of layers. Use one of the tag die cuts to put on top of the vellum. Mount the sentiment sticker onto white card and fussy cut out. Tuck this in on the left hand side of the photo. I went through my die cuts and found a little journaling block which I tucked into the photo on the right hand side. I fussy cut three camera which I placed around the photo as well as three punched hearts, and three little flowers, to draw the eye into the photo.
- Finally I did some silver splatter.