WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THIS LAYOUT
C94001A – Carders Kit
Carders Kit lock Embellishment cut out and Paper
DS94005 – Die Cut – Extra Special
Silhouette cameo – die cut doily and leaves
Pearl string blings
Pins – decorative
Distress Oxides – Colours of your choice
- Cut out a strip of white cardstock measuring 25,5cm x 16,5cm. Fold in half to make your card. Ink the edges of your card.
- Cut a piece of paper from the carders kit measuring 15,5cm x 12cm. Distress edges with your craft knife or distressing tool and ink. ( I used the paper pattern – C94004)
- Die cut a doily from your Silhouette (White cardstock), ink to match the colours of your background paper.
- Cut another strip of paper from your carders kit measuring 15cm x 3,5cm and cut a pennant shape on the one end. Ink the edges. ( Tip – fold the end of your paper to get the middle, cut a line down to how deep you want the pennant and then cut from each corner to the middle line)
- Fabscraps die cut – DS94005 – Die Cut – Extra Special, cut off the word special from the die cut and ink to your desired colour.
- Glue your background paper strip first to your card, then your doily, then your pennant strip.
- Glue your die cur word special to your pennant strip, followed by the lock die cut from yoru carders kit.
- Paste your flowers in position and embed your die cut leaves to the back of the flowers, followed by your pins.
- Place a strip of pearl blings onto the top edge of your card.