For this project – you will need:
- Fabscraps My Fair Lady Collection papers : C94 004 both sides of the paper or,
- Fabscraps Carder Kit : MC94 001A – I used four of the peach 6 x 6 papers
- Fabscraps Sticker sheet : ST94 002
- Fabscraps Chipboard title : DC94 006 Natural Beauty
- Fabscraps Chipboard : DC94 005 Keys
- 2 Sheets Peach cardstock
- 2 sheets Green cardstock
- White doily
- Gold washi tape
- White lace washi tape
- Stencil – flower stencil
- Perfect pearls – gold
- Distress paint in Peach, Rust and gold
- Embossing powder in Peach, Rust and gold
- Distress stains in Peach and Rust.
- Printed words, Jute, Peach brads, and brown ink.
- Chevron Stamp
- Tape the two peach cardstock together at the back with some painters tape to hold it together.
- Cut two strips of 10cms from sheet 004 – you want to use the stripy side.
- Take another sheet of 004 and cut into two pieces of 15cms each. I used four sheets – 6 x 6 -from the carders kit.
- Place the sheets on the peach cardstock using the stripe at the top on the left hand page and the floral underneath. Switch around for the right hand page. Cover the seams with gold washi tape and then add a strip of the lace tape above on the left side and under on the right side.
- Use the flower stencil with perfect pearls above the strips on both the left and the right. They will just pop up above the paper. Leave it to dry.
- Take the chipboard title and the key and paint with the three colours of distress paint. Don’t be careful or precise. You just want to add colour. Dry it with a heat tool or allow to dry naturally.
- Add specks of the three different embossing powders and heat set with a heat tool. Should also just be random – for
- Put some distress stain in puddles on a craft mat and swipe the doily through until you are happy with the colour. Leve to dry.
- Mat photos onto green cardstock. Once the doily is dry cut in half and add to both sides of the layout so it peeps out from above and under the photos. Place photos on layout.
- Cut a piece of the striped paper and mat onto green cardstock. Round the edges and place on your layout for journaling.
- You will need to punch out five sets of four circles to make your flowers. Stack the circles and secure with a brad. Spritz the flower with water and crunch up. Once dry flatten out a little bit. Also cut a little banner out of the left over papers and attach to the top right hand side of the layout. Punch out three butterflies from the green cardstock. Add two of the flowers on top of the banner. Add the title on top of the doily above the photo and embellish with one of the butterflies.
- Fussy cut a couple of the flowers from the scraps and put onto the journaling card. Add one of the flowers and a butterfly to this cluster too. Tuck the key to the side of the card. Add two of the flowers, some jute to the key and mat the saying onto white cardstock and fussy cut. Tuck this under the flowers. Embellish with a butterfly.
- Stamp the chevron onto the layout using the brown ink that you used to edge the papers. Then finally I added some drops of perfect pearl to each of the butterflies, and added three printed words to my layout.