For This Project You Will Need
- FabScraps MC97 001A – Charms of Spring card pack collection
- Metal doily die, tag die and a cutting machine
- Foliage metal die
- Metal leaf and metal flower
- Gilding wax – frosted aqua
- White cardstock
- Seam binding
- Hole punch
Instructions for your tag
- Using a scallop tag die as the base of your tag cut out one tag using MC97 001A papers and cut out a white cardstock shape.
- Adhere a piece of corrugated cardboard [packaging box] for height.
- Add a layer of cheesecloth.
- Gesso your two pieces of metal embellishments and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Then finger paint the gilding wax on the top of your metal embellishments, allow to dry.
- Cut a piece of foliage using the same patterned paper as the tag base.
- Now layer your metal leaf embellishment and on top of that your patterned paper foliage.
- Adhere your floral metal embellishment and the adhered your bloom into the top of your metal embellishment.
- Add your sentiment on top of some of the foliage.
- Punch a hole in the top of the tag and thread through seam binding.