For this project you will need:
Fabscraps My Fair Lady Carders Pack: MC94 001A
Fabscraps My Fair Lady Collection Paper Range: C94001/003/004
Fabscraps My Fair Chipboard Word Time Together: DC94 002
Fabscraps My Fair Chipboard Shape Filigree Corners & Bloom: DC94 008
1 Sheet of Clay coloured Cardstock
A 4” X 6” piece of chipboard
An assortment of bronze sequins, gems and pearls in assorted sizes.
An assortment of antique gold and/or bronze metal designer brads and embellishments
Ranger Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs Distress Ink
Chocolate Brown Craft Paint
A Scalloped Border Punch
- Cut C94 001 in half horizontally and discard the top half of the paper. Using the bottom half, very lightly (I used an old toothbrush) flick a faint spray of chocolate brown craft paint on the bottom RHS of the sheet. Now adhere horizontally along the bottom of C94 003.
- Punch a pretty scalloped edge border of Clay coloured Cardstock and adhere over the edge of C94 001 running horizontally across the centre of the page.
- Cut C94 004 horizontally to 3 7/8” X 12” so that the stripes run on the short side. Again very lightly flick a faint spray of chocolate brown craft paint concentrating more on the ends of the strip. Adhere flush up against the RHS of the page overlapping C94 001/3.
- Again punch a pretty scalloped edge border of Clay coloured Cardstock and adhere over the edge of C94 004 running vertically up the page.
- Mat a 4” X 6” photo with a thin border of Clay coloured Cardstock and 3D using a 4” X 6” piece of chipboard.
- Using the two umbrellas from MC94 001A, cut off the umbrella handles and adhere to the page as per pic, coming from underneath the mounted photo like Angel wings.
- Using the Gathered Twigs Distress Ink, colour the Filigree Corners and the Title. Separate the words of the title and adhere along with corners to the page as per pic.
- Embellish as desired using metal embellishments and sequins etc.