For this project you will need:
- FabScraps Charms of Spring Collection Paper Range C97 007
- FabScraps Charms of Spring Chipboard Pieces DC97 005
- FabScraps Charms of Spring Card Kit MC97 001A
– 1 tag, 1 bird, 1 6 X 6 paper
- White Cardstock
- Purple Ink (Distress Ink – Seedless Preserves)
- Stickles – Star Dust
- Pink Rhinestones
- Open Flower Die of Choice ( Your Next Stamp)
- Seam Binding to Match
- Paper Distresser
- Cut tag base from white cardstock (8 ½ “ X 4 ¼”). Distress edges.
- Cut tag from 007 – ensuring 2 butterflies are on tag (8 ¼” X 4”). Distress edges.
- Using craft knife, cut only wings of the butterflies. Do not cut through butterfly body. Fold wings up. Add Stickles to wings. Set aside to dry.
- Adhere decorative tag to tag base, keeping wings free of glue.
- Cut “Enjoy” from DC97 005 chipboard piece. Colour with purple ink. Add Stickles. Set aside to dry.
- Take 1 bird, and 1 journal spot from card kit. Ink edges of white side of journal spot. Adhere journal spot in place, as in photo. Adhere bird on top, as shown.
- Using a 6 X 6 paper from the card kit, die-cut flowers from white side of paper. I used an open flower die, so that it didn’t cover all the pretty paper.
Add Stickles to flowers. When dry, adhere to tag as shown in photos. Add rhinestones to the center of the flowers.
- Choose a matching seam binding, and tie a double bow. Attach to the top of the tag.
- Adhere the “Enjoy” chipboard in place on the tag. Enjoy!
Thanks so much for looking! See you again soon!