For this project – you will need:
- Fabscraps My Fair Lady Collection papers : C94 004 both sides of the paper or,
- Fabscraps Carder Kit : MC94 001A – I used four of the peach 6 x 6 papers
- Fabscraps Sticker sheet : ST94 002
- Fabscraps Chipboard title : DC94 006 Natural Beauty
- Fabscraps Chipboard : DC94 005 Keys
- 2 Sheets Peach cardstock
- 2 sheets Green cardstock
- White doily
- Gold washi tape
- White lace washi tape
- Stencil – flower stencil
- Perfect pearls – gold
- Distress paint in Peach, Rust and gold
- Embossing powder in Peach, Rust and gold
- Distress stains in Peach and Rust.
- Printed words, Jute, Peach brads, and brown ink.
- Chevron Stamp
- Tape the two peach cardstock together at the back with some painters tape to hold it together.
- Cut two strips of 10cms from sheet 004 – you want to use the stripy side.
- Take another sheet of 004 and cut into two pieces of 15cms each. I used four sheets – 6 x 6 -from the carders kit.
- Place the sheets on the peach cardstock using the stripe at the top on the left hand page and the floral underneath. Switch around for the right hand page. Cover the seams with gold washi tape and then add a strip of the lace tape above on the left side and under on the right side.
- Use the flower stencil with perfect pearls above the strips on both the left and the right. They will just pop up above the paper. Leave it to dry.
- Take the chipboard title and the key and paint with the three colours of distress paint. Don’t be careful or precise. You just want to add colour. Dry it with a heat tool or allow to dry naturally.
- Add specks of the three different embossing powders and heat set with a heat tool. Should also just be random – for
- Put some distress stain in puddles on a craft mat and swipe the doily through until you are happy with the colour. Leve to dry.
- Mat photos onto green cardstock. Once the doily is dry cut in half and add to both sides of the layout so it peeps out from above and under the photos. Place photos on layout.
- Cut a piece of the striped paper and mat onto green cardstock. Round the edges and place on your layout for journaling.
- You will need to punch out five sets of four circles to make your flowers. Stack the circles and secure with a brad. Spritz the flower with water and crunch up. Once dry flatten out a little bit. Also cut a little banner out of the left over papers and attach to the top right hand side of the layout. Punch out three butterflies from the green cardstock. Add two of the flowers on top of the banner. Add the title on top of the doily above the photo and embellish with one of the butterflies.
- Fussy cut a couple of the flowers from the scraps and put onto the journaling card. Add one of the flowers and a butterfly to this cluster too. Tuck the key to the side of the card. Add two of the flowers, some jute to the key and mat the saying onto white cardstock and fussy cut. Tuck this under the flowers. Embellish with a butterfly.
- Stamp the chevron onto the layout using the brown ink that you used to edge the papers. Then finally I added some drops of perfect pearl to each of the butterflies, and added three printed words to my layout.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THIS LAYOUT
C94001A – Carders Kit
Carders Kit lock Embellishment cut out and Paper
DS94005 – Die Cut – Extra Special
Silhouette cameo – die cut doily and leaves
Pearl string blings
Pins – decorative
Distress Oxides – Colours of your choice
- Cut out a strip of white cardstock measuring 25,5cm x 16,5cm. Fold in half to make your card. Ink the edges of your card.
- Cut a piece of paper from the carders kit measuring 15,5cm x 12cm. Distress edges with your craft knife or distressing tool and ink. ( I used the paper pattern – C94004)
- Die cut a doily from your Silhouette (White cardstock), ink to match the colours of your background paper.
- Cut another strip of paper from your carders kit measuring 15cm x 3,5cm and cut a pennant shape on the one end. Ink the edges. ( Tip – fold the end of your paper to get the middle, cut a line down to how deep you want the pennant and then cut from each corner to the middle line)
- Fabscraps die cut – DS94005 – Die Cut – Extra Special, cut off the word special from the die cut and ink to your desired colour.
- Glue your background paper strip first to your card, then your doily, then your pennant strip.
- Glue your die cur word special to your pennant strip, followed by the lock die cut from yoru carders kit.
- Paste your flowers in position and embed your die cut leaves to the back of the flowers, followed by your pins.
- Place a strip of pearl blings onto the top edge of your card.
The Joy of Life Card
For this project you will need:
- FabScraps My Fair Lady Collection paper range: C94 003
- FabScraps My Peel Off Stickers ST94 002
- FabScraps Carder’s Pack MC94 001A 0 – Perfume Bottle
- Dark Green Cardstock, Scrap of White Cardstock
- Decorative Die (Spellbinders Nestabilities – Labels 47)
- Peach Coloured Satin Ribbon (Offray Picot Edge)
- Ink: Brown (Distress Ink – Walnut Stain)
- Choose card base (6 ½” X 5”).
- Cover card front with cardstock.
- Cut background from 003 (6 ¼” X 4 ¾”) and ink edges. Adhere to card.
- Die-cut decorative frame from green cardstock. Any die that frames the image will work. Adhere this to card.
- Cut pretty image from other side of 003. Fit it into frame and adhere.
- Choose “The Joy of Life” Sticker, and adhere it onto white cardstock. Fussy cut it out.
- Choose perfume bottle die-cut from Carder’s Kit. Cut in half horizontally. Adhere to top and bottom of back of sticker, as shown in photo. Ink edges. Add it to card using foam tape.
- Add loopy ribbon bow to top left corner of card, and a mini bow to neck of perfume bottle.
- Finally, add pearls wherever you would like.
Thank you for taking a look today! See you again soon!
LAYOUT – TIME TOGETHER
FOR THIS PROJECT YOU WILL NEED:
Fabscraps My Fair Lady Collection C94 paper range:
C94 005 Lady Flora paper
C94 007 Lady Evelyn paper
C94 008 Lady Pearl paper
Fabscraps Card Kit MC94 001A
Fabscraps Stickers ST94 001 Lady Love Sticker Card
Fabscraps Chipboard DC94 002 Time Together
Fabscraps Chipboard DC94 008 Corner Filligree and Little Blooms
Fabscraps Sticker Sayings True Friends
One mini Pearl
Hand made flowers using flower dies
Glitter flower centre
Clear embossing powder
- Cut photo 4.75 x 4.75, matt onto plain lilac card, 5 x 5 inches
- Matt again onto dark purple card, 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- Matt again onto paper, 6 x 6 inches
- Matt again onto purple card, 6.25 x 6.25 inches
- Make another matt with paper 6 x 6 inches
- Matt onto purple card 6.5 x 6.5 inches
- Adhere this to the page slightly to the left
- Adhere the matted photo slightly to one side of this
- Add a border across the center beneath the matted photo
- Take a white doily, cut in half, matt onto purple card and adhere
- Ink and emboss all the chipboard pieces, adhere
- Make some lilac flowers and adhere
- Matt True Friends sticker onto purple card, adhere
- Matt one of the journaling cards, adhere
- Add mini pearl to the mini flower chipboard.
MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY
BYE FOR NOW
MY FAIR LADY COLLECTION
Necklace Display Stand & Necklace – Natural Beauty
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps My Fair Lady Collection paper range : C94 005 & 006
- FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC94 003 & 008
- FabScraps Carder’s Pack MC94 001A
- FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST94 001 & 002
- FabScraps Cardstock Blush CC 022
- FabScraps Mixed Charms
- Silhouette Cameo
- Bo Bunny Flutter Dies
- Cottage Cutz Stems and Leaves Die
- Swirl Die
- Glossy Accents
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Chateau Rosé
- Metal Chain, Jump Rings, 6 Metal Oval Pendats, Eyelets, Lace, Polka Dot Ribbon, Pink Rhinestone and Flowers
- Silhouette Cameo:
- Cut a neclace display stand from sheet 005, chipboard and blush cardstock CC 022. Add the eyelets to the holes and assemble accordingly. Add the ribbon and make bows on each side.
- Cut a few flowers from sheet 005 & 006 to make paper roses. Remember to cut 3 of each of the same size. Mine are various sizes so you can choose how big or small you want yours to be. Assemble the paper roses…you can follow this link on how to make the paper roses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skuSJcYNC3E.
- Add stickers from sticker sheets ST94 001 & 002 to fit the metal oval pendants as per the picture. Add glossy accents to each and leave to dry.
- Add the rest of the FabScraps charms as well as the pendants to the metal chain as you like.
- Cut a few leaves and 1 butterfly from sheets 005 & 006 using the dies mentioned.
- Cut 2 swirls from blush cardstock CC 022 using the die.
- Fussy cut a lady from one of the sheets in the carder’s pack.
- Emboss chipboard pieces 003 & 008 with Chateau Rosé.
- Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
- All Done!
MY FAIR LADY COLLECTION
BREATHTAKING – LAYOUT
For this project you will need:
- Fabscraps My Fair Lady Collection papers : C94 004, 003
- Fabscraps Chipboard Piece : DC94 004
- Fabscraps Sticker Sheet : ST94 002
- Pink cardstock
- Green cardstock
- Silver Washi tape
- Silver glitter paper
- Ephemera bits and pieces
- Silver mist
- Silver paint
- Gut the 003 paper and cut the pink cardstock to 29 x 29 cms. Adhere onto pattern paper.
- From the gutted piece cut a strip 10cms wide. Adhere to the bottom of the layout. Cut a strip of the stripe paper to 7.5cms and adhere down the layout towards the right hand side. Punch a border from the pink cardstock and tuck behind the stripe piece. Add washi tape on top.
- Take the chipboard word and frame and paint silver and allow to dry. Separate the two and add the frame to peep out from under the photo. Add the title above the floral piece of paper.
- Mat photo onto green cardstock and place onto layout. Pop up with foam tape.
- I had a little piece of leftover vellum which I cut into two pieces and popped in on either side of the photo to give the illusion of layers. Use one of the tag die cuts to put on top of the vellum. Mount the sentiment sticker onto white card and fussy cut out. Tuck this in on the left hand side of the photo. I went through my die cuts and found a little journaling block which I tucked into the photo on the right hand side. I fussy cut three camera which I placed around the photo as well as three punched hearts, and three little flowers, to draw the eye into the photo.
- Finally I did some silver splatter.
C94 – MY FAIR LADY COLLECTION
by Tersia Roux
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps My Fair Lady Collection paper range: C97 005, MC94 001A 067
- FabScraps DC 067 Stencil
- Small piece grey paper
- Ribbon, Bling ,Sentiment and Doll Stamp, Flower and Brush Pen Marker, Eyelet and Eyelet Setter
- Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire and Evergreen Bough Distress Inks
- StazOn Jet Black Ink
- Adhere a piece 005 onto Cardstock for the background and cut Tag Corners
- Stamp the main image of the Doll with black ink and color the face and arm with the brush pen marker, adding shadows
- Cut all the pieces for the dress by stamping the Doll Image onto MC94 001A, grey piece (for the hair)
- Adhere to the main image as per the picture
- Stamp top and bottom of Tag with Sapphire and Evergreen using Stencil
- Embellish with flower, MC94 001A Butterfly Die Cut
- Ink and distress the edges of tag
- Punch a hole for the eyelid and set eyelet
- Attach the ribbon through eyelet
- All done!